CPR/AED & First Aid
Red Cross certified instructors can help empower your team to provide care when it’s needed most. Choose between CPR/AED or CPR/AED with First Aid.
Course length: half-day (check calendar for start time)
Ammo Req: none
This half-day class will expose students to the different types of shotguns, the fundamentals of defensive shotgun shooting, defensive ammunition, loading techniques and the different sights and accessories available for defensive shotguns.
Course length: 1/2 day (8:00 AM – Noon)
Ammo Req: 100 Rounds
The next available class is HIGHLIGHTED in the calendar.
- Click on the highlighted DATE to select the date of your class.
- Click on the TIME the class starts.
CPR/AED & First Aid Training Program
Organizations can opt to have members attend one of the regularly scheduled training classes at our facilities in Raymond, MS or arrange for our staff to train a group onsite at your facility.
Prerequisite – American Red Cross online learning module (a link will be emailed to you after registration)
Online Course Length – 1.5 – 2.5 Hours
Onsite Course Length – 3-4 Hours
Cost for Boondocks™ FTA Training Course
- $100.00 per Student for Adult/Child CPR/AED
- $120.00 per Student for Adult/Child CPR/AED with First Aid
Cost for onsite training at your facility:
- $1,200.00 for 1-12 Students for CPR/AED & First Aid
$1,500.00 for 13-24 Students for CPR/AED & First Aid
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE COURSE:
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
Tablets: iPad iOS 7+, Android 4.0.3+ (not supported on smart phones)
Browsers: Chrome 49+, Firefox 47+, Safari 9+
Bandwidth: 2.0 mbps or faster; Broadband is recommended.
- The completion of the online course IS REQUIRED prior to your class date.
- You will receive email reminders with a link to the online a course about 2 weeks prior to the class
- You must complete the online course, print the certificate of completion and bring it with you the day of your class.
|What to bring:||
• Certificate of completion of the online Red Cross class – or email a copy of the completion certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.