CPR/AED & First Aid
Red Cross certified instructors can help empower your team to provide care when it’s needed most. Choose between CPR/AED or CPR/AED with First Aid.
Course length: half-day (check calendar for start time)
Ammo Req: none
The next available class is HIGHLIGHTED in the calendar.
Click on the highlighted DATE to select the date of your class.
Next, click on the start Time of the class.
DescriptionCPR/AED & First Aid Training Program Organizations can opt to have members attend one of the regularly scheduled training classes at our facilities in Raymond, MS or arrange for our staff to train a group onsite at your facility. Prerequisite – American Red Cross online learning module (a link will be emailed to you after registration) Online Course Length – 1.5 – 2.5 Hours Onsite Course Length – 3-4 Hours Cost for Boondocks™ FTA Training Course
- $100.00 per Student for Adult/Child CPR/AED
- $120.00 per Student for Adult/Child CPR/AED with First Aid
- $1,200.00 for 1-12 Students for CPR/AED & First Aid $1,500.00 for 13-24 Students for CPR/AED & First Aid
- The completion of the online course IS REQUIRED prior to your class date.
- You will receive email reminders with a link to the online a course about 2 weeks prior to the class
- You must complete the online course, print the certificate of completion and bring it with you the day of your class.
|What to bring:||
• Certificate of completion of the online Red Cross class – or email a copy of the completion certificate to email@example.com
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.