Class Re-booking and Cancellation Policy
Student Instigated Re-Booking:
- If you need to re-book a class more than two (2) weeks before your originally scheduled class date, you may re-book (transfer to another class) one time without any fee.
- If you need to re-book a second time more than two (2) weeks before your second scheduled class date, the fee is $50. After a second re-booking, no further transfers are permitted.
- If you need to re-book a class less than two (2) weeks before your scheduled class date, the fee is $75.
- Only one re-booking will be allowed with less than two (2) weeks before your scheduled class date.
- All re-booking requests must be received by telephone (769-972-2382) no later than 11:59 a.m., Central, the day prior to the scheduled class.
- If the re-booking is to a more expensive class, you are responsible for the price difference.
- If the re-booking is to a less expensive class, you will receive a refund* of the price difference.
Student Instigated Cancellation:
If you need to cancel a class more than two (2) weeks before your scheduled class date, you may cancel and request a refund* less a twenty-five percent (25%) Cancellation Fee of the total cost of the class.
Classes cancelled less than two (2) weeks before your scheduled class date will NOT be refunded.
Boondock Firearms Training Academy™ Cancellation:
In rare circumstances, BFTA™ may need to cancel a class. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible and given the option of: (1) a full refund of the amount you have paid, or (2) a move to another course of the same value.
* Refunds instigated by the student will be in the form of BFTA™ Gift Cards. Exceptions to these policies may be made on a case-by-case basis, at the sole discretion of BFTA’s General Manager. BFTA™ reserves the right to change or amend these policies at any time, without prior notification.