Emergency First Aid Fundamentals
- The Emergency First Aid Fundamentals (EFAF) course is an OHSA approved training course . It includes Basic Life Saving Skills, PLUS the fundamental skills every gun owner should have in an emergency. Armed with this knowledge, you will be better prepared to save lives when it matters most:
Course length: 5 Hours
The next available class is HIGHLIGHTED in the calendar.
- Click on the highlighted DATE to select the date of your class.
- Click on the TIME the class starts.
Emergency First-Aid Fundamentals (EFAF)will give you one of the most overlooked self-defense skills: The knowledge and confidence to provide lifesaving aid.
EFAF will teach you the fundamental skills every gun owner should have in an emergency. Armed with this knowledge, you will be better prepared to save lives when it matters most:
- Properly assess patients in a crisis
- Treat gunshot wounds, broken bones, severe burns and other traumatic injuries
- Help individuals experiencing cardiac arrest and other health emergencies
- Build your own first-aid kits for your home, car and personal carry
- Bridge the gap between an injury and lifesaving medical care
This course is filled with step-by-step techniques for applying field treatments before more help can arrive on the scene.
While there is no substitute for trained medical professionals, your ability to keep a patient alive during the first few minutes could be the one thing that saves the life of someone you love.
Looking for Red Cross CPR/AED Certifications for your Organization? Click Below.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.