Red Cross CPR/AED - First Aid Certification
CPR/AED & First Aid Training Program
Organizations can schedule a Red Cross CPR/AED Certification Course at our facilities in Raymond, MS or arrange for our staff to train a group onsite at your facility.
Prerequisite - American Red Cross online learning module
Online Course Length - 1.5 - 2.5 Hours
Onsite Course Length - 3-4 Hours
- $100.00 per Student for Adult/Child CPR/AED
- $120.00 per Student for Adult/Child CPR/AED with First Aid
Cost for onsite training at your facility:
- $1,200.00 for 1-12 Students for CPR/AED & First Aid
$1,500.00 for 13-24 Students for CPR/AED & First Aid
REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE COURSE:
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
Tablets: iPad iOS 7+, Android 4.0.3+ (not supported on smartphones)
Browsers: Chrome 49+, Firefox 47+, Safari 9+
Bandwidth: 2.0 Mbps or faster; Broadband is recommended.
- The completion of the online course IS REQUIRED prior to your class date.
- You will receive email reminders with a link to the online a course about 2 weeks prior to the class
- You must complete the online course, print the certificate of completion and bring it with you the day of your class.
Call Boondocks FTA™ for more information 769.972.2382
To get the most complete First Aid Training available, combine the USCCA's Emergency First Aid Fundamentals, with the Red Cross CPR/AED Certifications!
The courses can be combined be combined to give your organization the certifications it requires, PLUS the additional training associated with the USCCA' EFAF Course